Please Click the forms you need below, print, and fill out. Bring these when you come to register your child(ren).
Our enrollment policy requires that you provide the following documentation before your child is eligible to attend school at Nannie Berry Elementary. Tennessee State Law requires the first two items and the Sumner County Board of Education requires the third item.
▪ Certified Birth Certificate (not Mother’s Copy)
▪ TN Immunization Record with Physical
▪ Drivers License
▪ Two Current Proofs of Residency confirming that you reside within the Jack Anderson School Zone. See acceptable forms of residency below.
Acceptable Proofs of Residency
(Proofs of Residency must be dated within 60 days of the day you register to demonstrate in-zone status.)
▪ Legal document/lease showing proof of residency for specific address (Notary public or typed/hand written letters from the land owner are not accepted)
▪ Current bill assigned to specific address—electric, gas, water, cable, landline telephone (Cell phone, medical, and credit card bills are not accepted)
It is our policy to start new students the day after completed enrollment materials and documents have been submitted. This provides time for our teachers to make special preparations for your child’s arrival. We want your child to feel welcomed on their first day, so their transition to NBE is as seamless as possible.
For new student enrollment inquiries, please contact:
Mrs. Peggy Gigax, Attendance Clerk 615-822-3123