Welcome to the Nannie Berry webpage. We are excited that you have stopped by to learn about our wonderful school and to keep up with all of its happenings. Nannie Berry is a special place where we strive to enrich young people in grades pre-K through 5. The school has been a source of pride for the city of Hendersonville since 1963, and we are glad that you have chosen to be a part of it. Please use this page to explore all that NBE has to offer. You will quickly learn that all of our efforts are geared toward serving children and that we are focused on getting better all the time! If we can be of further assistance, please use the contact information in the directory to reach out. We look forward to serving your family at Nannie Berry.
With Bulldog Pride,
Justin Thomas, Ed.D.
Nannie Berry Elementary
Kindergarten Registration Day SY 2019-2020
(Eligible for Students who are 5 years old on or before August 15th and Students Must Currently Live in the Nannie Berry Elementary School Zone.)
** Legal guardian(s) must be the one to register student**
When: Friday, April 26th from 9-12
Where: NBE Cafeteria
The following items are required for Kindergarten registration:
- Copy of parent or guardian's Driver's license.
- Copy of Birth Certificate- not mother's copy of or a hospital copy.
- TN Immunization Form and Current Physical- both parts signed and dated
- 2 proofs of residency- Proof MUST BE tied to the home (electric, water, gas, mortgage, lease agreement). Residency will have to be verified again during our Back to School Nights.
- Custody papers if applicable (and it must be a copy that is signed, dated, & notarized by a judge).
** Note: If a child was born in the State of Tennessee, you may obtain a certified copy of their birth certificate at the Gallatin Health Department.